Incredibly Easy White Chocolate Blueberry Fudge
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love pairing blueberries and chocolate. This is a variation of a recipe I found a while back on the side of a Bakers' chocolate package.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 12 ounces good quality white chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwavaeble bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, blueberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.
- SPREAD chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- LIFT fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.).
- Wrap pieces in cellophane and tie with a bow for a cute gift!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION