Incredible Pumpkin Pie
photo by justcallmetoni
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 21 ounces canned pumpkin, I am guessing on the can size but its the 2 cup size
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with 'Pam'.
- Pour ingredients into pie pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved this!! The almost fruity taste of the pumpkin shines through...I used my own homemade pumpkin spice and a dribble of finely ground pecan pieces that I had roasted with brown sugar Splenda blend and salt over the top that further "crusted" the pie...It came out lovely, moist and fluffy...better that the typical pie IMO because I am not such a pastry crust fan (I don't really like to eat it and even dislike to make it more :) - now I have a great recipe to explain my lack of "pie crustation"!!! :) lol ) This should get a dozen stars for ease, style and taste!!! This is my new go-to for a pie recipe and it is top on my Holiday menu plans!!! - THANKS for a WINNER!! :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am no longer single. I found me an amazing man and we married, it has been almost 3 years now. My little girl is 13 now and she is amazing. I went to school and got my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and I work for the State as a Parole Officer now. I have realized that I hate cooking. I really do hate it. Luckily I married a man who loves to cook. He hates to bake, and I actually do like to bake. So I am what one would consider a somewhat mediocre baker. I still think about my Zaar Angel all the time. She knows who she is. I do enjoy to crochet, I do that a lot here lately. I use to do counted cross stitch, yet I don't do that anymore. I can't watch TV as well as I can while I crochet.