- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add flour and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Roll into tiny balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Take a glass and dip bottom in sugar. Use this to press down cookies.
- Bake in over for 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom of 3 and a grandma to a beautiful 2 year old granddaughter. I love cooking, camping, traveling, and reading?