Icelandic Salmon Grill
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Place two large pieces of tin foil down.
- Spread sliced onion pieces from one onion, on tin foil the length of the salmon.
- Lay salmon whole or fillet pieces on top of the onion slices.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Lightly spread butter or margarine on salmon.
- Sprinkle with your hand, brown sugar over salmon (Medium coverage).
- Cover salmon with remaining onion slices.
- Cover salmon with two pieces of tin foil and crimp sides together. Place on grill and check after about 10 minute Do not over cook the salmon. When salmon changes color and can be flaked with a fork your fish is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WoW! This was delicious! Moist and flavorful! After the time suggested for grilling it, my DD removed it from the grill and brought it in to inspect the fish for doneness. After she came in the heavens opened up with a deluge of rain, so when she opened the packet and found it need more cooking time, she wound up broiling it for an additional 5 minutes. Note: Cooking times will vary due to the thickness of the fish filets. Made for Summer 2009 Photo Tag.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As a transplanted Texan I love spicy foods and love to tweek recipes to include a little kick. I am a dialysis nurse and have two grown children living in VA and MA.<br /><br /><a href=http://phpweby.com/service/visitormap/ target=_blank><img title=World Visitor Map! src=http://m.phpweby.com/1709.png alt=Visitor Map /></a> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2354074&c=7062535 border=0 alt=Free Web Site Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Comparison Shopping</a></p>