Sweet Mustard-Glazed Salmon for the Grill
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, and mustards together.
- Let mixture sit in a cool place for a few minutes to firm up.
- Rinse salmon and dry with paper towels so glaze will adhere.
- Spread glaze on both sides of salmon filets.
- Grill salmon, turning once, for about 5 minutes per side or until done to your liking.