Hugs & Chips Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Eagle Brand.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (6 ounce) ready made chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Toss chips with flour, stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze and curls. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate Glaze.
- Melt 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened & smooth. Immediately spread over pie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note