- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 ounces beefeater gin
- 1 1⁄4 ounces hpnotiq fruit liqueur (Blend of vodka, cognac, and tropical fruit juices)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces bacardi rum
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dekuyper triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sweet and sour cocktail mix
- lemon-lime flavored soda, such as sierra mist
- Fill 12 oz. glass with ice.
- Add all the alcohol and sour mix.
- Top off glass with Sierra Mist to taste then watch out.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi... I am Diane, I live in St. Charles, Missouri (near St. Louis) and I am "The Mighty Assistant" in a probation office. For fun I enjoy live music, playing pool, several crafts and playing with my cat Sly and Harley the dog. I've always enjoyed cooking and love to try new things. I received a bread machine last Christmas and have been having fun trying out all different types of breads. I have recently become addicted to weekend mornings with the Food Network. My favorites are Rachael Ray, Sandra Lee and Paula Deen.