Hotdog Rolls With Breadcrumbs
photo by Ernie Eryelle
- Ready In:
- Boil the hotdogs.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Pour the breadcrumbs,spreading evenly, on a tray.
- Press, or roll the bread with a rolling pin, to make it thin for easier rolling.
- Put in the hotdogs and cheese slice on the flattened bread.
- Roll the bread tightly.
- Apply some egg at the end to stick the roll together.
- Dip the roll into the egg.
- Roll it over the tray of breadcrumbs.
- Heat up the pan with a quantity of oil sufficient for deep frying.
- Deep fry the rolls until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!