Hot Cranberry Punch
- Ready In:
- Combine all the ingredients except the orange juice and orange slices in a big saucepan; stir to blend.
- Bring to a boil, add in the orange juice, and return to a boil.
- Decrease the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- **At this point, you can cool, strain, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Serve warm, garnished with orange slices.
- To serve cold--fill a 12 ounce tumbler with ice; add 4 ounces cranberry punch, and fill the rest of the way with either sparkling water or 7-Up; garnish with orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!