photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the cocoa, sugar, and water in a small saucepan, and whisk until smooth.
- Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the milk and cook, stirring often, until steam rises and mixture is hot.
- Do not boil.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into mugs and serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!