Hot Chocolate Dry Mix
- 2 lbs Nestles Quik (or equivalent)
- 11 ounces Coffee-mate (or equivalent)
- 3⁄4 package powdered sugar
- 1 (8 quart) box powdered milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put 1/3 cup of mix into cup and add boiling or very hot water.
- Stir and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My mother made this every Christmas along with a Spice Tea recipe (with Tang) and we gave it away as gifts. (of course we kept plenty for us). This recipe makes alot. My recipe is "alittle different" in that it calls for 1 lbs of Nestles Quik and 1 lbs box powdered sugar. I will try this one and see which I like best. I make it every Christmas myself now.