Hot Cheese Bread
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Grease a round pan, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Blend egg, milk and baking mix with fork to form soft dough.
- Stir in half of the cheese.
- Spread dough in the pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and poppy seeds over the top.
- Drizle with margarine.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Join The Conversation