Honey Pecan Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan halves
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, sugar and eggs. Beat well.
- Add the vanilla extract and melted butter and mix well.
- Slowly, by hand, stir in the pecans.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Filling will be firmer around the edges, but softer in the middle.
- If your crust starts to get too brown, cover the edges with foil to prevent them from burning (or use one of those cute pie crust ring things if you have one, because they work really well).
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!