Honey Mustard Dressing
photo by Tisme
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whick together honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Slowly add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously until all the oil is added and the mixture is emulsified.
- Add the salt and whisk, adjust pepper and other seasoning to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is one terrific dressing!<br/>So quick and so easy, and everything needed for this dressing, I had on hand! I followed the recipe as written, but did add 1 teaspoon of honey grain mustard to the dressing.<br/>DS loves Honey Mustard Dressing, and I forgot to buy it today at the supermarket to go with the salad for tonight's dinner. We have not eaten yet, but from the taste I just had, this dressing is far better than the bought one, and not too mention so very much cheaper. DS will devour this with his salad tonight!<br/>Finding this recipe is absolutely wondeful, quick, easy and such a fabulous taste.......No more bought stuff for me anymore.<br/>I am so glad I found this recipe, it will be used so much with this family over summer.<br/>Thanks Sue for a splendid recipe to use again and again!<br/>Made for Bargain Basement July 2011