photo by Mandy
- Ready In:
12 small Honey Joys
- Preheat oven- moderate temp- 180 degrees C (350 F).
- Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a span over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Put cornflakes in a large bowl.
- Pour the warm honey mixture over the cornflakes and mix well BUT gently.
- Spoon mixture into patty pans.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in air tight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live on the east coast of Australia. I am a proud descendant of two Aboriginal tribes. <br /><br />I spent my early childhood in Western Queensland and the Northern Territory. My mother was employed as a cook on various cattle and sheep stations. Through my mother I learnt to love and enjoy cooking fresh food. <br /><br />Last September, 2003, I had the pleasure of meeting JenT, Jewelies, their respective DHs and Jewelies? gorgeous daughter who was a treat to meet. One day, I hope I can go to New Zealand to visit JenT?s homeland. <br /><br />I enjoy reading cookbooks for cover to cover. My goal is to cook all the recipes I have collected in my Zaar cookbook.</p>