Almond Joy Brownie Bites
photo by DeeBee
- Ready In:
36-47 brownie bites
- Preheat your oven according to brownie recipe directions and generously spray two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Fill cups about 1/2 full with brownie batter and bake according to directions. When brownies are done, place pans on a cooling rack and remove brownies once cooled completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- With clean hands, roll coconut mixture into balls and press onto tops of brownie bites.
- Press an almond into the top of each.
- Place brownies in the freezer to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions.
- Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate.
- Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are very good. I used a 14 ounce bag of sweetened coconut and a can of sweetened condensed milk. I baked them in individual silicone muffin cups by Chicago Metallic and they popped right out (after chilling, of course). I drizzled the chocolate on top and then put sliced almonds on top of the chocolate.