Honey Cake Bread
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (extra virgin olive oil if you have it)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix oil, milk and egg.
- Add honey and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Pour in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!