Homemade Whopper Candy -- Malted
photo by 3horotns
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate or 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- Melt white chocolate and mix in malted milk powder.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- If your balls turn into patties, add more malt.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Note: Sometimes these turn out as malt patties rather than perfect balls.
- Don't worry.
- They still taste like Whoppers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!