MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
So simple and so delicious. I serve it with whole wheat crackers, and there's always a fight for the last few slices. Make it the day before for ultimate flavor, refrigerate it, then serve at room temp.
- Ready In:
- 1 brie round
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- While oil is heating, spread the top side of the brie with a drop of water. Sprinkle half the herb and pepper mixture on the first side.
- Place in skillet, herbed side down, for 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 on the side up, flip over, and cook for 2 more minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION