HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD WITH NECTARINES, AVOCADO AND ARUGULA
photo by Groveprovisions
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces fresh arugula
- 2 -3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced. Try to combine different varieties for color and taste
- 2 -3 firm but ripe white nectarines, wedge cut leaving on the skin
- just ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coastal kick white vinegar
- freshly ground salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Anjou pear, our flake sea salt to finish
- Assemble the salad on a nice platter, not a bowl.
- Wisk together the oil and vinegar.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on the platter and drizzle with about half of the vinaigrette and sprinkle on a pinch of regular salt.
- Place half the arugula on top of the tomatoes, then add the nectarine and avocado slices.
- Add the balance of the arugula and gently toss ingredients with the balance of the vinaigrette.
- Finish to taste with our Flake Sea Salt and a few turns of the pepper grinder.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!