photo by Funky Little Chef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 800 g minced meat (mixed beef and or or pork and or or lamb)
- 1 big onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 egg
- 70 g tomato puree
- dill, parsley, cayenne pepper, curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make small ovals using your hands, slightly wet.
- Put them on non-stick baking paper in a pre-heater oven at 180 minutes for 40 minutes or until they look crispy.
- Serve with salad, flat bread or pita bread, mustard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!