Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs
photo by Lukas S.
- Ready In:
- 500 g turkey mincemeat
- 1 large egg
- 20 g shredded parmesan cheese
- 30 g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 50 g pesto sauce (Olive, Mixed Peppers and Sundried Tomato)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180c and lightly spray an oven tray with olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and mix until bound all together.
- Roll the turkey mix into small balls and place on the oiled tray you should get 24 meatballs all up.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until starting to colour.
- Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo.
- TIP - You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Also you could use a plain sundried tomato pesto instead of the olive and mixed pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!