Healthy and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake from Scratch
- Ready In:
- 40 ladyfingers
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 6 ounces of jell-o lemon gelatin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar (best results with superfine)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon or fruit
- Soak the lady fingers in the apple juice.
- Dissolve the gelatin slowly into the boiling water.
- In a large bowl, mix the evaporated milk, vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Stir in the cool gelatin.
- Beat the whipping cream until there are smooth, soft ridges.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture of gelatin and the rest of the ingredients.
- Lay half of the lady fingers down into a 10x13-inch pan.
- Pour half of your mixture into the lady finger base, and top that with the other half of lady fingers, then top THAT with the rest of the mixture.
- Let it set in the fridge for several hours, until firm.
- Add your topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kirstin, I live in the Caribbean, and I love to cook for fun. I make cakes and I cook dinner for my family very often. So please mail me, I love comments and ways to improve my cooking skills.