Healthier Honey Almond Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup roasted salted almond
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- garlic powder
- Pound chicken breasts until approx 1/2-3/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Brown in a heavy pan in 1 tbsp of oil.
- While this is cooking, melt butter in seperate pan over medium heat and coarse chop almonds (a quick chopper works great for this). Add almonds to butter and saute for 3-5 minutes, or until almond are coated in butter.
- When chicken is done, drizzle 1 tbsp of honey on each chicken breast.
- Remove from heat, top with buttered almonds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and read. I'm a graphic designer by trade, and spend a lot of time playing with my puppies. Oh, and I love living in Alabama.