photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions. Add salt and pepper to taste. drain.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Do NOT drain the canned good.
- Heat until cheese is melted and soup is thoroughly heated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Way to easy to be this good! You can whip this up and be serving it in less than 30 minutes. It's a meal-in one. Perfect for a quick hot lunch or dinner. I used lean ground turkey and added some cumin (just my preference) but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Thanx for sharing. It will be on my go-to list for quick meals.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a therapist on a mental health unit in a hospital. I love to come home and cook as a way to wind down. I also like to take new creations into work to share. I get great pleasure in having others enjoy my cooking abilities. My passion at this time in my life is scrapbooking. My two children are the center of all of my pages. If I had a month off work, I would scrapbook and cook all day. I hate the heat and I love air-conditioning so I hope my month off will be in October.