- Ready In:
- Roast the nuts in a pre-heated 300 degree F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Peel, core and quarter apples. If dates and raisins are clumped, separate them.
- Place apples, dates and raisins in a food processor and pulse chop until coarsely chopped (about 6 pulses) then process continuously for about 12 seconds, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add cinnamon, juice and nuts and pulse chop about 7 pulses until coarsely chopped.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!