Hamburger Yum Yum
photo by Sackville
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Cook rice in first amount of water.
- In frying pan, combine hamburger, onions and celery.
- Saute meat until no longer pink.
- Drain fat and add remaining ingredients, including cooked rice.
- Gently blend.
- Turn into greased casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We make something quite similar to this with chicken and pineapple so when I saw the hamburger version I knew my husband would like it (the chicken dish is one of his favourite meals). Everytime I see this recipe I think the ingredients shouldn't go together but they actually work very well. Seasoning was perfect for us. Thanks for sharing!