Hamburger Macaroni Stew
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked in salt (elbow or shell)
- 2 cans tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled/diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen white corn
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water (or to desired consistency)
- Brown hamburger with onion and celery.
- Cook pasta in dutch oven while browning hamburger.
- Add green beans and corn during last 3-5 minutes.
- Return pasta to dutch oven and add hamburger mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese (optional) and crusty french bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
both my husband and i love to cook. we are always searching for new delicious recipes, the easier the better! we have been married for 27 years, both work full time and spend our free time with our 10 dogs (most of which we have rescued from "bad" situations).