Ham Noodle Muffins
Great quick brunch or dinner recipe for cooked left-over ham. This was one of my mom's recipes that I remember from my childhood.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked noodles (I prefer macaroni)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Saute ham in butter.
- Beat eggs, add all other ingredients.
- Spray muffin pan.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan (12 count).
- Bake at 400 deg F 20-25 minutes.
- You can serve this with a cheese sauce over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were tasty though not something I'd eat every day. I was looking for something to do with the leftovers, so I made these with rotini & leftover shredded chicken (instead of ham). I think the chicken was probably better than ham would be. Next time I will not use rotini--macaroni instead--and will put the pasta on the bottom of the muffin cup, topping with a scoop of the rest of the ingredients. My pasta that was on the top of the muffin cups got kind of dry and chewy.Reply