Grilled Tilapia Packets With Mushrooms, Zucchini and Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cooking fish on foil packets results in delicious moist flavors and practically zero clean-up. Try experimenting with other vegetables - you never know what you might discover.
- Ready In:
- aluminum foil
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 8 petite potatoes (yellow, thinly sliced)
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 8 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 4 oz each
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cut four 8x14 pieces of foil.
- .Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Brush foil with oil, fold in half (to crease), then open. On one half, layer potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. Place Tilapia on top of vegetables. Spoon pesto over fish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold foil over to cover and crimp edges to seal packages. Grill packages, with lid closed, until fish is firm and opaque and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a fantastic recipe. It is so light tasting and simple to make. The foil packets are some of my favorites, as there is so little cleanup. The only trouble I had was with the parmesan sticking to the foil. Next time I might try putting it on top of the veggies, under the fish. Thanks for a delcious idea that I'll definitely make again.Reply
see 5 more