Grilled Salmon With Tangy Cucumber Sauce
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cucumber (seeded, peeled,cubed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons dill (snipped)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients, chill at least 30 minute.
- Heat grill and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinnkle fish filets with salt and pepper, and grill 5-6 min., turn over and cook another 4 minute or until fish reaches desired doneness.
- Serve with chilled sauce and drill sprigs for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I did the full recipe but as I only had dried dill I used 1 teaspoon in place of the fresh but otherwise followed through and used about half of the sauce for 3 of us on our salmon which took a little longer to cook but this may be because it had skin on which I cooked to crispy but together with the sour cream sauce (I used a light sour cream) it was a delicious combination. Thank you BakinBaby, made for 123 Hits.