Grilled Portabella Mushroom Caps
photo by CandyTX
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 4 portabella mushroom caps
- Combine all ingredients (except portabellos). If you can, let the oil mix sit to absorb all the flavors.
- Spoon oil mixture (about a tbsp ob each) spreading evenly on underside of each cap and let soak inches Make sure to reserve enough to brush on top of cap.
- Grill on high. I have a "searing" panel on my BBQ grill that I prefer to use. Grill with underside down, and baste top with remaining oil mix. When underside is well done (nearly charred - about 4-5 mins) flip over and grill again for same length of time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am obsessed with cooking! I love it! I only do it for fun so it never becomes a burden. From smoking brisket to light and fresh I enjoy it all! I love to experiment and I also love to create recipes by taking elements of inspiration from many different sources!</p>