Grilled Pork Chops Sweet and Garlicky
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in small bowl.
- Place pork and ingredients except garnish in a storage bag, Cover and Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Heat the marinade in small saucepan over medium heat to simmer.
- Grill pork 12 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 9 more reviews