Grilled Pineapple Balsamic Asparagus
photo by Robby T.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
- 2.Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 3.Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4.Remove asparagus from bag, and discard marinade.
- 5.Place asparagus on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6.Grill at high let sizzle for few minutes let the juices cook inside.
- 7.Then rotate every few seconds between 7 - 10 minutes. (Depends on how charred you want it).
- 8.After 5 minutes drizzle 2 additional tablespoons of pineapple juice over the asparagus let the juices soak in for a few seconds then continue to rotate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!