Grilled Marinated Mushrooms With No Salt
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1hr 6mins
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for an hour or more in the refrigerator.
- Place the mushrooms on a grill or in a lightly oiled pan and roll around until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
12/15/2013 Yummy! These went so well with our steak...cooked them on my cast iron grill pan...we loved the flavor and I love the ease of preparing them...I had large mushrooms so I cut them in half...we like our mushrooms on the firm side so I made sure to not over cook them...thanks for posting it...=) 1//17/2014 Here it is about a month later and I have made these tasty shooms a couple of times now...this is a must make...
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to eat yummy healthy foods!