Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 8 lamb chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 6 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 sprigs Italian parsley, chopped
- 10 sprigs mint, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Clean the lamb chops and put into a large glass pan.
- Squeeze lemons over the meat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Wash chops under running water.
- Mix together the marinade: crushed garlic, chopped parsley, chopped mint, olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover lamb chops with marinade and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil 4-6 minutes per side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the Phoenix area where the sun always shines. I love to cook and garden. I am a "gadget freak" and seem to buy every cooking tool that comes on the market. Currently, I'm playing with pressure cooker cuisine. If I could take a month off, I'd go to Italy and go to 3-4 different cooking schools. My favorite cookbook is "The New Professional Chef" by the Culinary Institute of America. The dog in the photo is Scout, who just happens to be the best dog in the world.