Grilled Lamb Chops
- Ready In:
- 8 lamb rib chops
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 1 cup mint leaf
- vegetable oil cooking spray (as needed)
- mint jelly, and
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- Trim lamb of excess fat. Mis all other ingredients to make marinade, including mint leaves, and marinate chops for 1 hour.
- Spray grill with vegetable oil or nonstick cooking spray. Remove chops from marinade and place on preheated grill. Grill chops without moving them for 4 minutes for medium rare. baste chops with marinade and turn over to grill for another 4 minutes on other side. Remove to serving plate.
- Season with additional salt and garnish with additional mint leaves and mint jelly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Lamb is one of our favorites at Fogo! I tried this recipe and, while I am sure it's probably 5-stars, I could only give it 4 based on what I did (my own fault!). I didn't have the white wine so I used a not-so-nice red. It was good, but not as good as theirs, and since I could only rate it on MY experience, MY experience says I messed it up! Thanks for the recipe, we eat there weekly so making this and other favorites at home will save us money! (And I did confirm with them at our last visit, they do use a crisp white wine in the marinade).