Grilled Marinated Lamb
photo by CulinaryQueen
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 lamb steaks
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (or pressed)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Put the lamb, mint, coriander, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil into a big zip-lock bag.
- Add water to the bag until the lamb steaks are completely covered.
- Marinate 4-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature.
- Eat! Probably good with cucumber sauce -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
PAC Fall 2007 - This had some nice flavor to it, but the steaks weren't as tender as they should have been. We marinaded this for about six hours. I thought adding water to the marinade was a little unusual. I think that adding more oil and leaving out the water would have made for more tender meat. We eat a lot of lamb, so I will try this again and do just that...and I will update my review. Thanks for sharing Chris! :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a freelance musician living in Chicago, finishing my master's degree in Film Scoring from Columbia College Chicago.