Grilled Fish in Foil
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. Last summer, I prepared this recipe with a few changes (as stated in the comment section below) and really enjoyed it.
- 1 lb fish fillet (Fresh or Frozen)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, Thinly Sliced
- On 4 large buttered squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil, place equal amounts of fish.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine; add lemon juice, parsley, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with onion slices.
- Wrap foil securely around fish, leaving space for fish to expand.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation