Grilled Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps
photo by Alison J.
- Ready In:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, blend (I like to combine cheddar and monterey jack with jalapenos)
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 flour tortilla
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with oil.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from barbecue and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- Put chicken in a medium bowl. Add cheese, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Toss until all ingredients are evenly coated/distributed.
- Spoon mixture evenly down the centre of tortilla. Fold in opposite sides and roll up burrito-style.
- Grill wrap, starting seam-side down, on medium low for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are delicious! I can't believe how easy they are to make. I had DH grill up some chicken breast when he was grilling chicken quarters for our supper. I just put them in the fridge until the next day. I made his with monterey jack with jalapenos and he loved it! I brought out my George Foreman warmed up my tortillas on the grill as it was heating up. Mixed everything up and rolled up two and pressed them in the grill for 4 minutes. He took 4 to work with him and ate them all!! My only problem is (it's not really a big one) I could make 2 to 4 depending on the size of my chicken breast! Unless it's because my tortilla are smaller? On my wrap I left out the tomato (not a big fan of warm tomatoes) and used cheddar cheese. I will be making these a lot more, as long as I can keep extra bacon around! Great recipe, thanks for posting this one!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a high school science teacher and I love to experiment in the kitchen. I share my home with my husband and dog. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">