Green Beans With Almond Butter
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs green beans, fresh & trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Blanch the green beans in lightly salted boiling water just until tender and bright green, 3-4 minutes. Plunge them into cold water, drain when cool, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the balance of the ingredients and saute gently for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!