Greek Vegetable Dip for Zwt6
- Ready In:
14 1/4 Cup Servings
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano (Dried or fresh)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces feta cheese (Crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (Peeled & chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives (Chopped ~ May use Kalamata variety)
- 2 ounces pimientos (Drained & chopped ~ Optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon capers (Small size ~ Optional)
- Using a blender (or immersion blender), combine cottage cheese, oregano & garlic powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add Feta cheese & blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients + optional adds (if used) & chill 2 hrs before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an American transplanted from Dallas to Iceland by marriage to a native Icelander & I retired to become his "Kitchen Queen". We love to entertain our family & friends, so I have an eclectic collection of recipes. I especially love simple, easy-fix, flexible & make-ahead recipes - BUT also like challenging myself on occasion. I enjoy baking & food photography. I am devoted to the "More is Always Better Principle" & apply it liberally to bacon, butter & garlic. I can have ingredient issues due to availability here in Iceland & my DH is medically diet-restricted from some ingredients as well. Either situation might require me to modify a recipe, but I will do my best to be true to your recipes & fair/honest in my reviews. Mary Pat (aka twissis)