Greek-Style Pasta Salad With Yogurt and Dill
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (bowties)
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, with pimento sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cubed (remove seeds if juicy)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Cook pasta and drain it.
- In large bowl, mix pasta with the oil and vinegar and mix gently.
- When it has cooled a bit, add all the other ingredients.
- Mix gently.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Chill and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello from the Willamette Valley in Oregon, truly a land of milk and honey. Cooking is my favorite hobby, but as I still work full time, meals must taste great and be relatively healthy, but be quick to fix. There is not a lot of time for complicated, time-consuming recipes. I like to keep things simple while maintaining top flavor. Have recently re-discovered my big food processor and am enjoying letting it speed up the prep work wherever possible. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">