Grapefruit Pear Drink
A simple and soothing drink, great on a hectic (or lazy) afternoon. Adapted from Holistic Living.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 fresh bartlett pear, peeled, cored and diced (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) can unsweetened grapefruit juice (3/4 cup)
- 2 -4 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1 cup ice cube, cracked
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth and desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more