Grandpa's Sweet Cereal
- Ready In:
- 1 cup granola-type cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup mixed fruit (can be fresh fruit or single-serving plastic cup in juice)
- 1⁄4 cup light canned sweet cherries
- Place granola cereal in large bowl with milk.
- Stir in coconut, dried cranberries, fruit, and cherries.
- Let sit 15 minutes until soft.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm in college and studying Graphic Design. I'm also minoring in nutrition and want to go to grad school for food science or nutrition. I absolutely love cooking and trying new recipes. That's one of the main reasons I couldn't live on-campus... the cafeteria food. Homemade food is always best! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/northwestgal/redbannercopy.jpg" border="0" alt="New Kids Participation Banner">