Grandpa's Sloppy Joes
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packet beef gravy
- 3⁄4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- flour (to thicken if necessary)
- brown ground beef, drain excess fat.
- add 1 can french onion soup.
- bring to a boil (2-3mins).
- mix gravy and 3/4 cup water in separate bowl.
- add gravy to the beef, gently simmer to thicken gravy.10-15mins or to desired consistency.
- use flour to thicken if needed, by sprinkling flour slowly over beef.
- old fashioned hamburger buns or any buns or breads will work to serve.
- serving sizes depends on the size of the buns you use!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!