Grandma's Vegetable Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another one of my Grandmother's famous soups that she would serve to her customers in her restaurant.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 2 -3 lbs beef roast or 2 -3 lbs pork roast
- 3 -4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 -5 stalks celery, cubed
- 3 -4 carrots, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, cored & cut in chunks
- 1 onion, cut in chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up
- salt & pepper
- Cover one blade roast and suet with water. Cook until tender.
- Add a few slices of onion and celery for flavor.
- Remove the meat.
- Add all your vegetables in chunks.
- Cook vegetables until tender. Add one large can of whole tomatoes.
- Then add the meat back into the soup.
- Cook 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Then serve and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION