Grandma Black's Pumpkin Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 2 large eggs
- pumpkin puree (100% pure, not mix)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- MIX -Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and closes in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour- into pie shell.
- Bake- in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees, bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!