Gourmet Flat Bread Breadsticks
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- Roll out pizza dough onto a floured surface.
- Add red onions and herbs and knead into the dough until it is evenly distributed.
- Rub a touch of oil onto the dough ball and place in a bowl for a half hour.
- Preheat broiler.
- Roll dough out on floured surface into a large square.
- Brush the top of the dough with olive oil and place on a cookie sheet or pizza pan brushed coated with oil.
- Place in broiler and bake for 3-5 minutes per side, flipping only once during cooking. Monitor closely, it only takes a moment to burn.
- Once both sides are a nice golden color, remove from oven and brush with garlic butter.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice into individual breadsticks and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!