- Ready In:
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Trim crusts. Cut into fours squares or triangles.
- Coat each square with some cheese mixture, making sure to cover the edges. Place on tray. Store triangles between wax paper.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- If using immediately, broil the toast sections until the cheese mixture is bubbly and golden, about 3 - 5 minutes. Serve hot.
- Frozen toast will require slightly longer under the broiler. There is no need to thaw them before broiling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very, very good. As this recipe made enough for two loaves, of toast, I made one for the freezer for future use and served the rest as a hot cheese dip served with crackers. it received rave reviews from my guests and there was none left. The frozen toasts will be ideal to pull out of the freezer a few at a time for impromptu appetizers. Thanks Abby. Thanks Gordon, whoever you are......